Sr. Executive – HR
No. of positions*
Roles and responsibilities*
- Responsible for planning and execution of end-to-end recruitment process for all open positions in the organization
- Creating new job requisition
- Partnering with the business unit (BU) heads to create job descriptions
- Optimising all sources of talent to include social and digital platforms
- Resume screening, coordinating all recruitment tests, conducting job interviews, conduct thorough reference checks, etc.
- Lead and execute all campuses hiring activities from planning to onboarding. Develop and manage relationship with universities and colleges to hire top talents
- Devise candidate engagement methodology to improve offer to joinee ratio
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on regular basis. Communicate early warnings, challenges, and provide regular feedback on the recruitment process to BU Heads and external consultants who assist in hiring.
- Analyzing the hiring metrics, recruitment dashboards, sourcing channels, thereby suggesting changes in the process and creating a repository over time to enable knowledge sharing acquired during the hiring process.
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication to meet hiring needs on priority
- Responsible for all paperwork and joining formalities for new hires
- Conceptualize and execute employee engagement activities, coordinate training and development initiatives as well as other operational tasks
- Liaise with different business unit heads and line management by conducting regular meetings to provide appropriate HR guidance
- Be able to independently lead initiatives taken by the HR team
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
Opportunities you will have
- Proven and quantifiable experience of a highly efficient talent acquisition professional
- Proactivity, agility, keen learning orientation, accountability to outcomes while meeting talent acquisition targets within specified timelines
- Experience of working in an HR generalist role for at least 1 year
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge on MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- Candidates from product-based companies will be preferred
- Experience of working on HRM
- MBA in HR from a reputed college/ institute
- 3 - 4 years of total experience out of which at least 2 years should be in recruitment
[EI1]This section should be along lines of what skills and knowledge the person will gain by working with a growing organization like ours. Eg: An opportunity to have an entrepreneurial experience by leading HR efforts in Bangalore